Books

I like to read prophetic book because its enrich my soul. To me the soul is  everything and we have to keep our soul clean. By reading prophetic book i feel what my soul wants and how to react. In my college life i read so many books and all of them were mostly prophetic. I had a grandfather who was a spiritual teacher and he has written many precious books. "tumito murshid mohan" was one of the book written by my spiritual teacher Mohammad Mamunur Rashid and i love this book very much. It was a bibliography books and i remembered i finished this book in one night. That book was very spiritual and inspired me various prospective.

Usually i like to read book in solitary place. Like on the riverside or in the side of pond or on rooftop. Because without calm atmosphere i can not absorb myself on book. So it is very important for me to have a solitary place. In my childhood i did not read at all. Usually we are not used to read much in our childhood. It is kind of boring us to read book in childhood from intentionally. Parents were always pressurised us to read book mainly textbook. Outside of textbook parents did not inspire me to read book. When i get older i realised myself and started to discover myself to reading book. I have started reading book at the age of my 18. On that time i read so many books including bibliography, prophetic and educational books. Amongst all of them prophetic books attracted me a lot, then i started to read prophetic book. Moreover, till now i have completed 10 or more prophetic books and nothing could stopped me to reading on that time. Now time and situation is being changed i cannot read book like as before. After came to Japan i got lot of busyness therefore i cannot give time behind to reading book. To me i do not either e-book or audiobooks. I like to read printed book because it gives me the real taste of reading. Especially, i do not like the screen lights its bothered me much and sometimes coming unnecessary notification disturb me to reading.

All prophetic book strongly impact on me i have read till now. So i can not specify only a single book that only impact on me.

Comments

  1. What do you mean by "prophetic" books? Are these books religious? Do you read in English or Bengali?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts