Dance


Why do people like to dance I do not know. It depends on the individual. But to me, its give me pleasure if I get a partner to dance I will be very ecstatic to dance. I do not like to dance solely. I think every country has their own traditional dance. There are many forms of dance in Bangladesh. But folk dance is considered to the main dance and it also called Bangladesh regional dance. Except for this dance in Bangladesh we have a few more dance which is practice a lot are Kathak, Odissi, Manipuri. Since I am in Japan mow I like Japanese dance. Honestly, I am getting a fan of Japanese dance. Especially they have a dance called Nihon buyo are enjoyed widely not just by professional actors but by ordinary people. Other than Japanese dance I also like a traditional Hindi dance. They have extra art on their dance like spiritual movement. 

I do like to dance occasionally but not on a regular basis. How often, well that depends on the circumstances, and how things are going in their life. Like for instance when I got into a new relation The first day I woke up at 4. AM and I were dancing alone in my room. yea sounds pretty idiotic and crazy but it’s true.
And coming onto others, anyone can dance at any time. Dance is not just ‘dance’ it’s a Stress Buster. You can always relax by doing a few moves on your favorite songs.
Some people just don’t like to dance or feel awkward to dance even with their friends and it’s totally cool to feel that way. Not everyone loves to dance, some sit in solitude, some workout, some listen to music, and some dance. I love dancing too but haven’t shaken the leg for a while. But from now on, I think I’ll be dancing more.


Comments

  1. Why do you think that some people do not like to dance? Do you really think that they don't like to or because society tells them that there is a certain way of dancing?

    For me, dancing is universal.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts