parents love

Parents are the most adorable, expensive and precious word in the world. Honestly, i had no any remarkable trip with my parents but yes i had lot of traveling memory with my dad, when i was i kid, my dad could not go anywhere without me. I was his most adorable one. One of the best tours with my parents went to cox'sbazar sea beach and i was maybe 7/8 years old. They were doing fun with me who loves me more among my dad and mom. Kept me on the middle of the beach and from them who can touch me first. At the backing moment, there was a sad moment for me but ultimately it was fun to everyone. The thing is i was almost sinking on a canal nearby a beach and i had only one 1 set of cloth i had to back home with wet cloths. But no one cared about that and seeing of sadness dad bought for me a set of clothes.

 Parents are the closest people that we have in our lives, whether we realize it or not. They love us not because we are smart, beautiful, successful or we have a good sense of humour, but just because we are their children. I, too, love mom and dad simply because they are my parents, but I think I would have felt the same even if they weren’t. I love who they are as people, each with their own individual traits – and, together, forming an amazing super-team that’s made me who I am today and taught me what life is all about.
Mom and dad may be very different people, but they complement each other perfectly. Together, they formed a super-team that was always there – and, thankfully, still is – to provide comfort, nurturing, and support and help me grow as a person. Their complimentary personalities bring balance in our family, and each of them steps in whenever they are needed the most. Together, they taught me to believe in myself and have turned me into a fighter. Their care and dedication towards me and each other has served as an example of what healthy relationships should be like, and I love and admire them for that.




Comments

  1. Do you think that your parents are great role models for how you want to raise your children in the future?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts