Reflection of cause and effective essay

Academic writing is always difficult for me. I was never good at writing. After started academic composition course i have been used to writing. Most importantly we have to write two blogs per week. After successfully completed the comparison essay it was not easy for me to do continue with cause and effect essay. Because we had to write more one page than before. On my first draft, i struggle with choosing the statement and three effects, as my essay was based on effect basis.
 I think my content was very to good write a cause and effect essay. But disappointedly, i still have a problem with grammar and organization. I think i need to work more about the APA style. You did comment on my every draft that my cover page did not go with APA style. I searched on the APA website and tried to make the cover page as there was.

Honestly, i had to spend much time on this paper than the previous paper. I did struggle with the thesis statement and choosing the effect of social media. In addition, in my paper, there was nothing much write from thyself, had to collect all the information from the online and doing paraphrase was difficult to me. However, i could not finish my outline before the first draft. To complete the first draft i took maybe 3 days and of course, could not write all the draft at a time.  I went to you for advising and it was very effective for me especially on Thursday before the class 30 minutes counseling did help me a lot. After 1st draft i have changed almost half of my paper because on 1st draft you suggested me to change the 1st part of my paper and for that i had to do extra hard work. But unfortunately i could not get well mark on my final paper. Though, I think I did not well that much to get the desired result. After completing the 2nd paper of this semester i still have some problem on paraphrasing and also in grammar section i have some problem. Since my goal was to improve academic writing skill I think i am on the way to reach my goal. 

Comments

  1. The writing process is a long and arduous one but with time and practice, it becomes easier. Preparation and starting early is the key to success. Keep working hard Jakaria!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts