Mid semester reflections

Two months have passed in the twinkling eyes. Seems like i have started the varsity life last week. But in reality, we have completed half our semester. Honestly, i have been going the process as the instructor says. In my 1st blog, i said my goal is to for this semester read 2/3 pages reading a book before going to bed. In this side, I should say i am not succeed. However, by writing a blog on a daily basis i have been upgrading my writing skill, especially in the sector of functions and capitalisation. To reach my goal i think i have to input more effort in writing. Because i am still not used to write an advance composition. If i could use more advanced vocabulary i think i would be nearer to my goal. So the rest of this semester I will try to reach my goal as i had promised with myself before starting this semester. To reach my goal i think have just need to put effort on advanced grammar and vocabulary. If i can do so i think will be a success at least for this semester.

As far in this semester, I have no remarkable success & went through everywhere in trouble. But out of the campus, i could manage to left my job 3 days to 2 and moved here in Kawagoe. That's the only thing i could say my success till now. Nor making a new friend or join a club. There has loy of challenge i have been facing a lot in this semester is writing a composition. To write comparative and cause and effect essay it seems to climb along a coconut tree. To use a wide range of vocabulary and organising the passage and capitalisation are also giving me many troubles.  APA citation is a puzzle to me. To stand on the mid of this semester my three plan is to successfully pass out with good grade. Moreover, want to improve my writing and make more friends be mo more operative with peers and friends.

Comments

  1. Hi Jakaria,

    Writing is a process, and slowly, with consistency, there are little improvements that over time, can have a big outcomes.

    If you want, we can practice more APA both in class or just one-on-one. Since this is completely new, it will take a while to adjust but with like anything else, it just takes some getting used to. Keep working hard!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts