childhood

Oh whenever i come to talking about childhood its always make me  nostalgic. How colorful was the childhood!!! its like a period of heaven we have already passed out. I would say the period we have got in our childhood is the best. Because of we went through lot of change that we was witness. Those of  we are born in 94/95 are really lucky. We witnessed the invention period of mobile, internet and technology and we also had witnessed the non-technology based society.

Actually you will never get personality at the age of  your teenager. But i can say that when i was teenager, i was very fond of and kept everyone busy with me. i was adorable to everyone. And one thing i clearly remembered is that whoever came to meet me or adore me always gave a kiss which my mom did not like even she got angry to ones and took me away from her lap.

There is a sad incident in my childhood  that i want to share with everyone. I went to my grandfather house at village in the age of around 7/8 and on a rainy day i was going to the yard on a ranch. There was a clay wall on the side of the road, due to excessive rain, the soil was very shaky, which i did not notice, and whenever i was passing by the wall, the wall broke on me. Everyone got stacked how to rescue me fortunately one of my bravery uncle came ahead with a rod and rescued me and take me to hospital immediately, fortunately by the grace of Allah nothing big injury did not happened with me.

On the period of 2004/5 there had some weekly programmed run on a govt. channel, we always eagerly waited for the weekend. "Alif Layla", "SisimPur" were most popular among the teenage even though in elder. Nowadays childhood are based on technology and everything is on their hand. Our childhood was jumps into the pond and climb to the mango and coconut  tree. Really i miss those time badly and i could proudly say that i had got an awesome childhood.

Comments

  1. I'm so happy to read that you had a wonderful childhood Jakaria! Thank you for sharing your story.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts